Update Housekeeping for Christmas Party
Just a couple of things, touched base with Daryl and Amanda again today at The Crown Hotel Urbenville.
1.If you are intending on staying at the pub book now, if and when you do make sure you mention that you are part of the VStrom Christmas Party.
2. The puppies will be there.
3. The transport 2 and from the pub will be on a bit of a schedule as Daryl requires the use of the bus for other patrons. He will drive the bus and be available for the first pick up from my place at 5:30pm on Saturday and then he will come back out shortly after to collect another load. Arrangements will be made with Daryl later that night regarding the commute back to the campsite.
4. The meal etc will be served in the garden bar and that is where we will be situated. There will be a band playing out there during our meal at a mood suited and then they will crank up after. All VStrom participants will require a ticket when arriving so this wil be arranged that night.
5. For those arriving on the friday can you PM me with an ETA. Given that I have a bit to do that day and not just regarding the party it would be good to know ahead of time.
6. If you miss the bus back to the camp site it is about an 8km walk up down and round hills.
7. Remember to pick up your supplies, ice drinks etc before you arrive at camp.
Cheers have a SAFE RIDE DOWN. SEE YOU ALL THEN.
Sita, if Chef hasn't checked his PM, you and bub are ok. Plenty of babysitters here putting their hands up.
Life - Live it, breath it and bloody enjoy it. You only have 1 opportunity, take it.
Ride Safe Ride Free Ride Long Ride On
2013 DL650 (current)
2008 DL1000 (Bizmarck)
2005 DL650 (Blue Rush)
1986 Honda Goldwing Aspencade 1200
1996 BMW RT
1985 BMW R65
Last edited by BrettStrom1; 11-30-2012 at 04:58 AM.