StromTrooper banner

2013 Coffee

8K views 82 replies 7 participants last post by  porsche4786 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Clackamas/SE Metro want to meet up for coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 · (Edited)
OK, how about next Sat 1/5 weather permitting we meet for coffee. I'm a new glee owner (last April) and would like to meet fellow riders. If anyone's interested we can discuss time and place. Hope everyone has a great new year and look forward to a fun filled year of riding. This is open to anyone wishing to get together for meet and greet, not just Clackamas and SE Metro. Look forward to seeing you all.

#8 ·
Excellet! Looks like Porsche has prior commitments this Sat, but just in case he can see himself clear let's look at something mid way for the two of you. I googled coffee for West Linn and Willamette Coffee House came up with great reviews. Never been there before but I'm always willing to try some place new. 2120 8th Ct. West Linn. Take the 10th st. exit and head for Micky D's it's right across the parking lot. How about 9:00am. If you have a better place or time (earlier or later) let me know. I'm open... :thumbup:

#10 ·
As it stands right now my wife is working on Saturday. I need to try to arrange a playdate for my daughter so I can ride.

West linn exit 10 is about 30 min from my house Via Redland. Its about an hour - hour and 10 from Hillsboro tho.

Later in the day is better for me. prolly sometime after noon if I can arrange propper child wrangling.

#11 · (Edited)
OK...this is awesome! It looks like we might have some interest for a coffee meet up, however maybe too short of notice with prior commitments, life's demands and additional forces gnawing away at our precious time. Add that with the ever changing PNW weather, especially in January and this could be a planning nightmare. :yikes: So I'd like to at least plant a seed in the back of everyone's mind to move forward whenever anyone sees an opportunity. Just post up a time and place you'd like to meet. Two things I love to do! Riding and sitting with friends over some good coffee. So I for one need little encouragement to don the riding gear and hit the road whenever possible for a meet up.
Rogue Reaper, let me know if you can work out the child wrangler on Saturday and what time works for you. Bassbronco, Porsche and Sharkey, same for you. Sharkey maybe this will work into your breakfast meet sometime. Look forward to meeting you as it looks like we have sailing in common also. I'll be taking my ASA Basic Coastal Course in a couple weeks so I'll be spending the weekend on the water soon. Let's start off 2013 meeting some New/Old friends and riding buddies. Be safe and stay warm - 13 degrees Fahrenheit here..... Cheers :hurray:

#13 ·
Ok, so I have a class to teach at 11am I should be free at 12:30 so I can make it to Clackamas in 30 min.

I'm thinking Stumptown at 2:00pm?

4525 Southeast Division Street
Portland‎ OR‎ 97206

What's everyone think?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#15 ·
As of now, Stumptown at 2:00pm it is. Reaper good pick, looks like an interesting place. Need to check with the other half to make sure she hasn't booked me in the afternoon. Tater, any chance you can leave the Island for a meet up? Anyone else?
Currently I'm showing 40% chance of rain and 43 degrees. All sounds good to me. :hurray:

#20 · (Edited)
Waiting for wife to get home to make sure she didn't commit me to something. Otherwise come hell or high rain I'll be there. Reaper, I've been called a lot of things but I don't recall Snob as one of them. So if the rain doesn't chase you away bring your buddy. I don't care if he's riding a burro as long as he's friendly and like's coffee he's welcome. Update my status shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#25 ·
Sharkey, sorry you couldn't make it....Missed out on a fun get together. Good coffee, conversation and the weather wasn't bad either. Look forward to another meet and greet, these guys are a wealth of information.

#27 ·
Great meet up today. Had to get Rogue Reaper in the photo also. Thanks guys had a great time.
Left to right: Reaper, his buddy David and Tater.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.