StromTrooper banner

No more Master Mike Spacers?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Redbeard 
#1 ·
I got an email from Master Mike's stating that he is too busy and is not making the spacers anymore. Does anybody know where I could get one or a similar product?

thanks

#2 ·
I'm hoping my package from MM is in the mailbox today when I get home - and no, you can't have it! :D

There has been talk on the other Strom forum about few people taking over for MM in the US. Nothing set yet - but chances are good that it will happen.

The other option is to take your spacers off, have a machine shop mill 2mm off the one, and make a 2mm shim for the other. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Take care,
Bob S.

#5 · (Edited)
Could anyone who has a set of spacers that are not fitted post a sketch showing all the dimensions? If that would be possible I'm sure any local machine shop would be able to produce them.

I know spacer #8 needs to be 2mm shorter and spacer #9 needs to be 2mm longer. Does it matter which side of spacer #8 is reduced and which side of spacer #9 is increased?

Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.